There is no doubt that Oracle Student Guide is the best starting point for anyone who wants to learn a new Oracle Applications Module. You also get many Lab exercises to solve. I am sure most of you always wondered how can you get the student guides? Here is how you can get the Student Guides.
Log on to Oracle Metalink
- Select the tab: Patches and Updates
- Select the link: Advanced Search
- Product or Product Family: Tutor (pro)
– Select Applications 11i for 11i courseware or model documents
– Select Applications R12 for Apps Unlimited or R12 model documents, R12 courseware, and the latest Author & Publisher software
- Platform or Language: (*** if you do not select the correct platform, you will not see any patches for Tutor ***)
– For Tutor 12 software and documentation patches, select Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
– For Tutor 11 document patches, select Microsoft Windows (32-bit) Client
- Patch Type: Any
- Description: Enter one of the following COURSEWARE or MODEL DOCUMENTS or SOFTWARE to narrow the search for a particular type of patch. If you want to see all Tutor patches, leave this field blank.
- Leave the remaining fields blank.
- Select GO
You will get the Courseware student guide in the search result which you can download.
Happy Reading 🙂
[Keywords: Oracle Student Guides]